- Circumaural (Over ear) to reduce distracting ambient noise
- 1.3m x 2.5mm Red TPE detachable electret condenser boom microphone.
Mic sensitivity: -42 +/-3dB
- Impedance: 2.2K
- Bias 2.0V
3.5mm plug CTIA/ASH connector in gold-plated.
- 1.2m x 2.5mm Black reinforced detachable headphone cable.
- 3.5mm plug, stereo gold-plated connector.
- Replaceable leatherette ear cushions
- Unbreakable Polypropylene headband
- Detachable electret condenser boom microphone
SALE ENDS 10/15/2017
When headphones must be shared by older students, an extremely durable, well-designed, comfortable fitting solution is required. Lab Partner answers the call. The circumaural design significantly supresses environmental distractions and prevents audio spill from the headphone to the classroom.
Structurally, incorporating an unbreakable polypropylene headband, ABS speaker shells, high quality replaceable leatherette ear cushions and a thick, break resistant “replaceable” cable, create a solid foundation.
Acoustically, adding quality 40mm mylar speakers with premium neodymium magnets assures high quality, low distortion, natural sound to assure language applications are delivered with maximum accuracy and fidelity.
As an added value, the Lab Partner supports an optional accessory boom microphone that can be used in place of the normal headphone cable at time a high quality multi-media headset is required for course work or testing.
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 2 in|
detachable/replaceable 1.2m x 3.8mm white PVC
3.5mm straight gold flashed stereo
40mm mylar cone; neodymium magnet